Social work is guidance, advice, and clarification of problems as well as other supportive measures to help families and local residents in difficult situations.
A part-time social worker is available 2 to 3 days a week at Kaunakaupungintie 1, 90480 Hailuoto. Please make an appointment by telephone.
The following services are provided by the Social Services Unit:
- child welfare and family-oriented social work
- income support
- substance abuse counselling
- rehabilitative work activities
- child welfare
- services for people with special needs
- maintenance contracts and maintenance allowance
- establishment of paternity
tel. +35844 4973 521
Social services emergency number, tel. 112