Hailuoto library has, considering the size of the community, excellent collections, premises and facilities. A special attraction at the library is its temporary art exhibitions at the newspaper and periodicals reading room and art collections at the customer spaces. The library lends books, newspapers and magazines, DVD movies, audiobooks, and music.
Moreover, the library has
- newspaper and periodicals reading room
- WiFi access
- a terminal for customers to use
- copying, printing and scanning equipment for customers’ use
- wireless colour printing option from customer’s own laptop
Hailuoto library is a self-service library
A valid OUTI library card and PIN are required to enter the library when there are no library staff members on the premises. You can get a PIN from your library in person.
Customers that enter the library during self-service hours agree to follow the OUTI library rules and to keep the library clean and in good order. Customers must leave the premises when the self-service library closes and check that the library door is closed properly when entering or leaving the premises.
- Tuesday 8 am to 8 pm, staff present 10 am to 4 pm
- Wednesday 8 am to 8 pm, staff present 12 pm to 6 pm
- Thursday 8 am to 8 pm
- Friday 8 am to 8 pm, staff present 12 pm to 6 pm
- Saturday 10 am to 2 pm
- Holiday eves 10 am to 4 pm
Moreover, from Mid-Summer to mid-August:
- Mondays 12 pm to 6 pm.